Tuesday, 27 November 2012
This is where every week, i create a blog post every about what i have seen through the week. It varies from beauty, fashion and nails, to interesting books, films, or even objects around the house. It can be anything.
1. This book. We are reading this book in my English class at the moment, and honestly, i have never got so 'in to' a book as much (apart from Harry Potter.) It is such a moving story, about two people, who cannot be together, drawn away by their families hatred, but realise they really can't be apart. I really recommend this book to teenagers, as you may notice some similarities between the characters and yourselves.
2. These nails. I think they are so cute! i was even tempted to use this idea for halloween, but who could be scared of these sweet things?!!!
3. This song. This is called 'Come back...be here' by Taylor Swift (i love her by the way, jus' letting you know.) I love this song, because i feel it relates so much to Remembrance day, which wasn't long ago.
5. These chocolate cheesecake eggs. How adorable?!
6. This guitar. So. Much. Love.
Love Evie x